Monday, December 25, 2006

My First Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody! I've had a very good weekend. I am a pretty happy baby. First, I gifted Mom and Dad with some new milestones - I am cooing and smiling a bunch now, plus I am sleeping pretty good at night, too. I think they liked that present which is good because I don't have access to my cash just yet (its being put into something called a "savings account"). It was a fairly quiet holiday for my family. Since my grandparents and aunt and uncles came last month and Daddy used up a bunch of his vacation time at work, we decided to stay put here in KC. I enjoyed the time we spent together, just the three of us. I had Mommy's and Daddy's attention all to myself so I could show off how I play in my play gym, shake my rattle, and dance to the music. I did not, however, get to enjoy the meal Mommy made today - the mean 'rents put me in my swing so they could enjoy the meal without interruption! Oh well, I kind of like my swing. I got some other do-dads for Christmas gifts as well including clothes, shoes, a baby monitor, a cool gadget that vibrates my crib, and lots of books. Hope you had a happy holiday, too! Mommy finally got around to putting together my next web album. Mom and Dad have had a hard time capturing my smile on film (the camera is too slow!), but they've gotten close. Enjoy!

No comments: