Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick). Today I am one month old. I wanted to get the party started off right. So, at 5:00 in the morning, I was ready to rock. But, Mom and Dad were being a couple of wannies. But, I got them on the path by giving Dad a couple of right hooks and by getting Mommy to feed me. No one was getting in my way.

It was an OK day, I guess. Dad needed a haircut, so we went to Brookside. I've never been there - at least not on this side of the world. But, that was pretty boring so I slept through most of it. We did see our friends the Rasulovas. Their kid Theodore is getting huge - or so Mommy and Daddy say.

But, I gotta admit, I was pretty crabby for a good part of the day when I wasn't sleepy. So, Daddy played some My Chemical Romance, or "My Chem" as the big kids say. Mom and Dad kept saying "Emo (music) for the emo." I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm thinking that it's not necessarily a compliment. They don't understand how tough it is to be my age. Anyway, it's late and I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go. I got a big day of church tomorrow. I should be on my best behavior now that I am a child of Christ, right? Mommy and Daddy promise more pics soon.

1 comment:

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

Nicky,
Hey there! What's up? Tell your mommy and daddy to get on the ball and share some pics of you for those of us unfortunate ones who aren't there to see you!!!! :)