Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kickin' It on My 2 Month Birthday

I am 2 months old today! Mom commemorated the event by having a little photo shoot and putting me in my best attire. Check out a few of the best pics below. I am such a big boy, don't you think? I had fun today smiling and cooing which Mom and Dad are still having trouble capturing with the camera. I'm fast like a speed boat. My bubble blowing skills are also growing each day, although Mommy says that my drooling is getting out of control. What does she know. Its just the price you pay for being the best bubble blower around! In sad news, I was a bit torqued off today because my beloved binky has been banished away. Why you ask? Good question. Mommy says its because it has changed my sucking patterns and pracitices and is affecting my feedings. She claims it hurts her more than me to take the paci away. Doubtful. I really love that thing! Oh, paci, how I miss you... In other news, tomorrow I have my 2 month pediatrician visit. Mommy warns me that I might not like it. Something about shots, whatever those are. She muttered something about how if I was so fun today, she couldn't wait to see my reaction tomorrow.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: