Thursday, July 09, 2009

32 Months Slideshow

What a busy month! To start off, there was an Art festival here in Grand Forks that we all went to. I liked the bouncy houses the best;) Then, we all headed off to Minneapolis for a bit of a vacation. Daddy had a conference in St. Paul, so Mommy and I hung out at the hotel. One day we went to the Children's Museum there and had a blast! I got to paint my own face, meet Clifford the Big Red Dog, play lots of pretend, splash in the water, and do lots of other stuff! Wish we had a children's museum like that here.

From St. Paul we drove on down our old home, Kansas City, for a visit. We stayed with my friend Lexi! I've missed her so we had lots of fun together. Lexi's parents hosted a BBQ so we could visit and catch up with all our old KC friends. Lexi and I also went to Deanna Rose Farmstead together and swam in her neighborhood swimming pool. Deanna Rose was fun but it was also really hot outside so I had the most fun playing in the water play area. I even made a new little friend who joined me in my splashing:) We also went to a Royals baseball game and down to the Plaza to see my beloved fountains. While at the ballpark, we got to see the new renovations they've done to Kaufman field. We went out behind the outfield and I got to bat at the Little K field. I did really well with my hitting but didn't quite grasp the running the bases thing at the end so Mommy ran with me. I also got to ride the Merry-Go-Round and play on the playground equipment there, but we didn't have time to do mini-golf before the game started:( While heading back to our seats, we walked underneath the fountains right above the bullpen. It was LOUD and I screamed bloody murder. I still don't like loud noises, especially that loud. Anyway, back at our seats, we got tot watch the game with our friends Megan, Jarad, and Averie. Averie sure is getting big!

After we got home from KC, it was time for the Fourth of July. My Aunt Becky, Uncle Byron, and cousin Abi came to our house to visit. We shopped and hung out and ate, but we missed the fireworks because everyone pooped out too early. Ah well.

Until next time!

No comments: