Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tooth Number 2

My second front bottom tooth popped through today. Man, this teething thing ain't fun. I have been fairly decent to live with lately, but you can tell I'm in pain at times. I am always chewing on my fingers, drooling tons, and occasionally I'll let out a little whimper/whine to let everyone know that it still hurts. It is hard to sleep through the pain, and I let out a little cry in my sleep and roll over before settling down and drifting off again. Mama says, "Poor little buddy," and gives me my teething medication. Did I mention before that I love my teething tablets? They are the best. Sometimes, I go and find them if I can and bring them to Mom when I want them. I always smile when she opens up the bottle. And that Orajel stuff is helpful, too. It makes my gums and tongue numb which feels weird. We'll see if the top front teeth want to pop through soon or not. Well, I'm going to go watch the Bears. Peace out.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hey, I love teething tablets, too! I get excited when my Mama gets them out, too and give her a big smile. Isn't it good when we get our Mommies trained? I had fun today!