Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Have a Toofer

I got my first official tooth today. Owie!!! I have been teething this whole past month or so so its about time. I love my teething tablets! They really help. The bottom 2 front teeth buds have been swollen and really raised for a few weeks and you can see my teeth buds on the top too so there might be more on the way soon. Anyway, this first tooth is my bottom front left one. Mommy has been checking my gums with her finger every morning and this morning she felt the edge of the tooth. It hurts though, so I don't like her feeling it with her finger but I touch it a lot with my tongue. By this afternoon you could definitely see the little white edge above my gums. No way I am going to open up wide and let Mommy take a picture of it! I can not be bothered with such things.

No comments: