Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Dude this has been the best Easter yet! Yes, yes, I know I've only experienced 3 so far in my life. But still, this one was great! Baking with Mama. An Easter egg hunt at the Alerus Center with hundreds of eggs plus facepainting, moonbounces, and a firetruck, and now Easter day with a great Easter egg hunt at home plus an Easter basket filled with goodies! I totally made out. I got a bit of candy, some stickers, plastic animals, a yellow stuffed ducky, a Spiderman baseball hat, some books, a mini flower pot to plant daisies in, and even a Pez dispenser. Score! Mommy took a rare time off from cooking the holiday meal so we all went to the bufet at the Blue Moose instead. Yum!


I got a Bearnstain Bears book recently about how Easter is not all about candy (or toys) or even food, though. Mommy and I have been readin about how in Christianity, it is about Jesus's death and resurrection, and in pagan traditions, it is about spring and new life.


Hope you had a blessed and joyfilled Easter as well!


Here's a few photos and videos of my Easter. Enjoy!

From 29 to 30 Months
Had my face painted!

From 29 to 30 Months
Checking out the eggs before the hunt.

From 29 to 30 Months
That hunt was competitive!

From 29 to 30 Months
Me and my Easter basket.

From 29 to 30 Months
Click on the image for a video of me before the big hunt.

From 29 to 30 Months
Click on the image for a video of me after the big hunt:)

From 29 to 30 Months
Click on the image for a video of me hunting for eggs at home on Easter morning.

No comments: