Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Molar #2, Symbols, and "Exactly"

Just a few random things I've been doing lately:

  • Teething my 2nd 2-year molar. That explains why I caught a cold, but I'm not feeling too bad. Two down, 2 to go. Then I'll have my complete set of milk teeth:)
  • Symbols - I LOVE them. I like identifying them, and since I like tv commercials way too much, I've picked up a few new ones lately. I know the symbols for Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, NBC, FOX, Magor League Baseball, Sioux hockey, and lots of others.
  • My favorite words and phrases as of late are "million dollars" (maybe because I like gameshows?), twenty! (its a big number in my mind), tilla (tortilla), Oh Buddy! (my parents say this to me all the time so I've picked it up in its various intonations), Because, and my most recent addition has been "Exactly." That one cracked Mama up.

Just thought I'd share. Hope your spring is warmer than ours has been. I want to go outside!!! And I also hope Uncle Dusty and everyone in Fargo stays dry. Peace out!

No comments: