Monday, January 07, 2008

My Trip to Union Station


As my mommy mentioned in her blog, she and I made a trip to the old time train station building here in Kansas City called Union Station right before Christmas. The KC Amtrak stop is still there. It also has a children's science museum, historical stuff, and changing exhibits there now. Anyway, every year for Christmas they have a huge toy train display complete with villages and dozens of motorized trains. It was so cool!!!! I loved it. I giggled and ran around looking at different parts of it from behind the plexy glass partition. Mama is promising me a toy train set of my own when I get a little bit older. I also got to go on a kids train ride around the big Christmas tree they had. So fun! Mama kept reminding me that I needed to stay sitting and once she reminded me, I listened. Here are some pictures and a video. Enjoy!



No comments: