Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another Haircut Before My Birthday

Just got another haircut an hour ago. That makes number 3. Mama thought I needed to spiffy up before my doctor's appointment tomorrow and my party on Sunday. She says I was too shaggy. She was scared to give the haircut this time because it was more involved (she had to trim around my ears) and I move more now. But, it turned out pretty good again. Check out the pics.




Oh, please keep your fingers crossed for us. The party decor for my birthday was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow and now the tracking info. says it won't come until Monday. That's a day too late for the party which would be a major bummer. Let's hope the estimate is wrong and it gets here tomorrow or Saturday. Mom talked to customer service and if it gets here too late, she can send it all back and get her money back but she would be sad. Please, post office, get me my package fast!

No comments: