Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sitting Pretty

Hi guys! I have been working a bunch on my sitting this month. I sit as much as I can and wherever possible. I don't quite have enough balance and strength to sit upright and unassisted for more than a minute or maybe two, but I can now sit while leaning on my arms for support for many minutes in a row. I still fall over or forward lots, but practice makes perfect! I even try to sit up in my bouncy seat. It has a slight recline to it which is not be my liking anymore. Momma has to be sure to strap me into it now, as you can see, or I can and will squirm out of it. While taking these pictures, I tried to take a nose dive forward, so no more freedom in the bouncy seat for me anymore. Much to Mommy's chagrin, I still am showing no interest in rolling over. She thinks its because I am too chubby to pull it off. How mean, huh? I am much more interested in scooting or working on crawling while I am on my tummy. We'll see what I figure out next.






No comments: