Monday, February 26, 2007

I Found My Thumb!



My thumb is yummy. In fact, so are all of my fingers! Heck, I like to suck on most anything including my pacifiers, my fist, my clothing, whatever is in front of me. Until recently, I was desperately trying to suck on my fingers but couldn't get it just right. Now I've figured it out! I also finally got control of my thumb so I can use it alone, although I have been known to suck on a few of my fingers at once and very loudly I've been told. I also got my pacifiers back and forgot how to use them at first. Now I'm a champ at using those, too, and I even try to suck on my pacifier and fingers at the same time!


I am now close to mastering the art of getting myself to sleep by sucking away on either my fingers or my paci. Sometimes I even drift off naturally with no sucking assistance. Mommy is sure excited! She doesn't mind me using my thumb or the paci if it can help me soothe myself. Like I've said before, I could suck all day long. She figures that we can work on weening me from these habits when I get way older. After all, I am a baby, right?

No comments: